LIVE YOUR DREAM
About the Parker Company
The company Parker Poland is a subsidiary of AH Parker & Sons (GB) Ltd, which was founded in 1886, incorporated in 1940 and active in Poland since the early 1970s.
Over the years, Parker has become a well-established manufacturer and supplier of Rigid Inflatable Boats, with size range from 5.10 to 16 meters open or cabin versions.
Using the experience and skills from the production of the Parker Rigid Inflatable Boats, the company entered the market of sport, leisure and fishing boats. These range from 6 meter sport cruisers, to 11 meter family leisure boats, and already now includes 12 different models. To meet the ever-changing requirements of the global markets, we are introducing new models every year. This is all based on positive feedback received from our Customers and Dealers.
The Parker Boats are praised for its innovative shape, outstanding sea keeping abilities and most of all superb quality and sturdiness.
The current range of Parker boats includes:
- Parker 630 in three versions - Sport, Bow Rider and Day Cruiser
- Parker 690 in three versions - Sport, Bow Rider and Day Cruiser
- Parker 660 in three versions - Pilothouse, Weekend and Open. All models for single outboard engines only.
- Parker 750 in two versions - Cabin Cruiser and Day Cruiser
- Parker 770 in one versions - Weekend outboard
- Parker 800 in two versions - Pilothouse and Weekend. The Weekend model only can be fitted with a diesel or petrol stern drive engine
- Parker Voyager 850 - the perfect daycruiser for up to 10 persons
- Parker Monaco 110 - the first of a new series of Sporty outboard boats